Sunday 22 April 2012

Sent through the mail



I am going to place these three items in this horizontal position within 3 identical frames. I want to show that they are related, but that they are related within someones past of whom has remained anonymous to me. It's this factor that I want to develop this post into.

I thought of regenerating these items, above, within the sense of the person who sent them. I have decided to play around with the idea of interpreting this information into a portrait of the woman at the centre of these items.
With the use of the information I have collected, showing different feelings and emotions of the woman in question, I am hopefully going to be able to develop a photograph/ series of photographs that can show this metaphorical woman through my eyes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment