Monday 19 March 2012

Funerals

To find out what funerals mean to different people I sent a small note to each of my family members in order for a range of responses. I was able to gauge a good understanding from this experiment as to what a group of people within a certain community, my family, believe a funeral is/ it's meaning or what can be expected from one.

This was my initial letter to my relatives:-
Hello .........
                   I have been completing a photography project on the topic of Death and so far I have completed many experiments to lead me deeper into this theme, however to proceed forward I would like to know and gauge your perceptions of a funeral and what one means to you, maybe you have even attended one in the past.

I would love to hear your opinions, please could you get back to me as soon as possible,

Many thanks

Ashleigh
I recieved many different replys to this letter, only a few are shown below:-


No comments:

Post a Comment