Monday 19 March 2012

Last walk of the deceased

I wanted to place myself within the position of the deceased taking their last metaphorical 'walk' in the living world before being laid to rest upon the altar.


This is a crucial moment for the family and relatives of the deceased as they have seen them grow through their life until they find that it is their time to go and leave this world. Leaving only memories and the love of the person to be their living presence.
Below I have included both the flash film and some stills to show the process;

Here are some stills:





Looking back through my blog I found that on many occassions I have focused on the composition and lighting in which was new for me to experiment with. However now that I know how to manipulate the lighting within a photograph I have thought about the ways in which I could interpret this into my video in order to develop it further and gauge a better understanding of what I wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment